Please check the video below to see how you can charge Members using the plugin
Since the PayPerMinute plugin is the tool used by our Models to charge SkyPrivate Members for their Skype calls, we have created this page to show you how to use the plugin and its functions.
1. You can download the PayPerMinute plugin from your Model account, in the "Download Skype plugin" section on the left:
2. After you turned on your computer, open your Skype and then the PayPerMinute plugin. Please wait for at least 10 seconds for the plugin to open.
3. If it is the 1st time you log into the plugin, you will be asked to link your Skype account to your SkyPrivate account, so enter your Skype email/phone number and your Skype password.
4. Afterward, enter your SkyPrivate account's password and you will log into the plugin.
5. To assure that you are logged into the plugin, just look on your lower right side of your desktop, near the clock, for the plugin's icon.
6. As long as you are logged into the plugin and on Skype, you will appear online on the profiles page.
7. If a person sees your profile and find it attractive, he will contact you on Skype.
8. Discuss the details of the show and tell the person to call you. When the person calls you, the plugin will identify if it is a Member with funds or not.
9. Accept the Skype video call (ONLY if the plugin recognized the SkyPrivate Member) and you will begin to charge the Member per minute.
10. After the call is ended by either you or the Member, you will be credited with the money for the call. You can see the call in your account, in the section History-->Calls as well in History-->Payments
11. Once you had a pay-per-minute call with a Member, that Member will be recognized by the plugin in the future. So whenever you speak with him on Skype, the plugin will offer you some information, as you can see in the image below:
12. If you wish to stop appearing "Online" on the profiles page, you will need to exit the plugin. For that, go to the lower right side of your computer's desktop, right click on the icon and click on "Exit".
13. You can also add a video preview to your profile using the plugin.
Right click on the plugin's icon and click on "Record a preview".
For more information about the video preview, please visit this article -> click