A. You can receive tips from Members while you are in a pay-per-minute call with them, but also within maximum 30 minutes after the call has ended. All they have to do is to write a certain message in the Skype chat.
1. After you answered the call, an automatic message will appear in the Skype chat window, as you can see below:
2. To send a tip, all a Member has to do is to type the following message while he is in the call with you:
!10 is the equivalent of $10
!100 is the equivalent of $100
!350 the equivalent of $350
and so on...
3. You can see the tips you received from Members, in your SkyPrivate account at History ⇒ All Payments, as you can see in the image below:
Members need to have enough available funds in their SkyPrivate account to send you tips
you can receive tips while you are in a paid-per-minute call with that Member but also within maximum 30 minutes after the call has ended.
tips sent by Members through this tip feature are covered by chargebacks, so you have nothing to worry about.
B. You can also receive tips directly from your profile page. We have added a button called “Send a tip” through which Members can send tips by selecting a predefined amount.
- The amounts are 1$, 3$, 5$, 10$, 15$, 20$, 30$, 50$, 100$
- The button is visible to Members and also to Visitors
This is how you recognize tips coming from this function (History - All Payments):