If you are among one of the users whose Skype account was disabled, you should know that your Skype account cannot be reactivated anymore.
Moreover, you have to keep in mind that Microsoft retrieved some information/notes about you, so they can detect your presence again on Skype, in order to ban your new Skype account again.
Before creating a new Skype account, here is what you need to do to avoid getting banned again:
- speak with Members ONLY through Private conversations:
- DO NOT create the new Skype account from the same device - assure that you create the account from a different computer/laptop/phone/tablet
- DO NOT create the new Skype account with the same IP address - assure that you create the account with a different IP address (from a friend's phone for example, or by using a VPN software)
- DO NOT create the new Skype account from the same browser - create it from a different one, like Opera/Firefox/TOR
- DO NOT create the new Skype account with the same custom email domain - if you created your Skype account with a custom email domain, for example: firstname.lastname@example.org avoid creating another account with @hotstudio.com. Also, we strongly recommend you to avoid using @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @outlook.com
- DO NOT use a sexy Skype picture - use a normal picture, where your body parts are not exposed
- DO NOT use sexual words in your Skype description - keep it simple and do not insert any word that is related to the cam industry. The same should apply to your email address and Skype ID
- DO NOT insert your SkyPrivate profile link to your Skype description
- DO NOT insert your Skype ID on other sites - anyone could just search your Skype ID and then report your Skype account