When starting off and setting your Public Profile, you have a lot of choices to make. One of them is setting the category in which you want to have your profile listed.
It's important to choose the right category for yourself, taking into consideration your personality and the kind of shows you provide. Making the right choice ensures you're advertising your profile to the type of members who will enjoy your shows.
There are currently 6 model categories and we'll explain the basic criteria for each one, as follows:
- Regular: if you're going to do "classic" shows, like stripping, pussy play, anal and so on, this is the place for you. Keeping it sexy is the name of the game.
- BDSM/Fetish: pull out your latex outfit and your leather whip, things are about to get serious. This is where men come to get dominated and you're going to show them who's boss.
However, if you've been naughty and you like getting spanked, then there's a place for you here as well. Just be a good girl and obey!
- Porn Star: this says it all. You know what you're doing, you know all of your assets and how to make them shine. Why not give your fans a chance to see you live?
- Girlfriend Experience: building intimate, long-lasting relationships is important to you. You don't want to throw yourself at someone from the start, you need to know them first.
- Non-Adult: you just want to meet people and have nice conversations with them. You don't like showing your naked body, not even in your underwear.
- Jock Men: your passion is working out and looking good. You're ready to make them all horny and wet.
Now that you have an idea of which category works best for yourself, go to your SkyPrivate account in Settings -> Public Profile, click on Category and pick it! Don't forget to click on Publish once you've made your choice. Good luck making that $$$!
P.S. As a mention, men can choose from any of the listed categories. Just pick what's best for you.