You can receive tips from Members while you are in a paid-per-minute call with them. All they have to do is to write a certain message in the Skype chat.
1. After you answered the call, an automatic message will appear in the Skype chat window, as you can see in the image below:
To send a tip, all a Member has to do is to type the following message:
where 50 is the equivalent of $0.50, 100 is the equivalent of $1, 350 the equivalent of $3.5 and so on.
2. After a Member sends you a tip, a window from the plugin will appear, as you can see in this image:
3. You can see the tips you received from Members, in your SkyPrivate account at History-->Payments, as you can see in the image below:
- Members need to have enough available funds in their SkyPrivate account to send you tips
- you can receive tips ONLY while you are in a paid-per-minute call with that Member