If you wish to add short video preview (6 seconds) so that the members will be able to see it on the profiles page when they hover the mouse over your profile, please take the following steps:
1. After logging into the plugin you will receive a notification if you wish to add a preview.
You can either select this option once you log in, or you can select it anytime from the system tray icon by right-clicking on the PayPerMinute logo.
2. Once you want to record a preview, a window will open, which will allow you to see your webcam. After clicking on Start Recording, the plugin will start recording the preview.
You will have 6 seconds at your disposal to display what you wish the members to see on your profile.
After 6 seconds have passed, you will be able to review your recording. If you wish to take another one, you can simply click on New or if you do like the recording you can simply click on Post Video.
3. After clicking on Post Video a notification will appear letting you know that the uploading process of the video has started.
Once it finishes, you will be notified once again. As stated in the notification, it may take a few minutes before it is displayed on your profile.
4. If you wish to remove the video preview, you can go to your SkyPrivate account to Settings -> Public Profile -> Video Gallery and hover the mouse over the item displayed. A little X will appear below the video and you can simply click on it.
5. If you wish to add another video preview, just follow the explained steps again.