If you have sufficient funds in your account but your calls are being disconnected as soon as you call a model on Skype, it means your SkyPrivate username is not matching your Skype ID, so the system does not recognize you as one of our members. The solution for this matter is very simple.
First, you need to find out your Skype ID and you have 2 alternatives for that.
1. Go to the main page where you can register a new SkyPrivate account: https://accounts.skyprivate.com/users/register/ and click on "Don't know your Skype ID? Find it here."
Fill in your e-mail address you used to create your Skype account (it is the same email you use for logging into your Skype account) and click on "Submit".
After doing this, your Skype ID will be autofilled in the first field of the form. Copy and paste your Skype ID somewhere, or write it on a piece of paper.
2. You can also find your Skype ID by logging into Skype for web here: https://web.skype.com/ , then click on your name in the top left corner of the screen.
After you click on your public name, a new window will show up and there you can see your Skype ID.
Copy and paste your Skype ID somewhere, or write it on a piece of paper.
After you found your Skype ID, you need to change your SkyPrivate username in order to be exactly the same as your Skype ID. To do that, go to your SkyPrivate account, and in Settings -> Account, you should find Username. Click Change.
Enter your Skype ID that you found out earlier and click "Save Changes".
- Make sure that the Skype ID already exists and it belongs to you!
- The SkyPrivate username will not be changed automatically due to verification of existence & ownership and usually, it takes less than 24 hours for a username change request to be approved by us, SkyPrivate Admins.
- After your username change request is approved, you will be notified by email and you will be able to call models on Skype.