You can make your public profile more appealing by adding pictures/GIFs to your profile description, as you can see in the picture below.
Here are the simple steps you will need to follow:
1. Upload a photo to a hosting site to get a direct link for your picture. For that, go to https://postimages.org/ click on "Choose Images" to choose a picture from your computer.
2. Copy the direct link of the picture
3. In your SkyPrivate account, go to Settings ⇒ Public profile ⇒ About.
Click on "Enable Markdown", and write the following code where you want to locate your picture / GIF:
Assure that the entire link looks like this 👇
4. Please, keep in mind that for the profile to look better, we suggest adding the pictures vertically
5. Once you click on the "Publish" button, your picture will be displayed on your public profile's description.
Same principle applies for GIFs