You can now sell videos directly from your SkyPrivate account, videos which will be listed on your profile and be available for our Members to buy.
Here, we will show you the steps you will need to follow:
1. Log into your SkyPrivate account and go to Store-->Products. There, you will be able to upload a video from your computer, by clicking the "Browse file" button.
2. After the video you chose has been uploaded, you will have to set some details:
Title - A title you want to set to your video
Description - A description for your video, of maximum 200 characters
Price - The price (money) you want to charge a Member for selling the video
Thumbnail - you can choose a main image called thumbnail for your video
Video preview - choose a video preview only if you wish to, of maximum 60 seconds. The video preview will always start from the beginning of the clip you uploaded.
Video available - set the availability of the video --> ON (the video will be listed on your profile), OFF (the video will not be listed on your profile)
3. After you set all the details, click on the "Publish video" button. The video will be saved in your account, in the same section "Store-->Products".
4. After the video is published, it will be listed on your SkyPrivate profile, at the "Store" tab.
Only SkyPrivate Members will be able to buy it, only with the funds from their accounts. To see the process of buying a video from the Member's perspective, please visit this article.
5. Whenever a Member buys a video from you through the "Store" feature, you will see the purchase in your account at "Store-->Orders".
as well as in the "History-->Payments" section:
You can delete a video you uploaded, anytime you want, unless a Member bought that video. If a member bought it, you will be able to delete it after 48 hours since the purchase date.