What is a screenshot?
A screenshot is practically a photo of your computer/laptop/phone screen.
In this article, we will show you how you can take a screenshot so you can send it to us when we require it. The steps from below can be followed if you have Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
The pictures you can see in this article were made from a Windows 8.1 computer.
1. Click on the "Windows" button on your screen
2. Right after the new window appears, begin to type the word "Snipping tool" on your keyboard and click on its icon.
3. The "Snipping tool" application will pop up. Click on "New".
4. Left click on your screen and choose the area that you want to take a screenshot of. When you want to take the screenshot, release the left click on your mouse.
5. A new window will appear, which contains your screenshot. To save your screenshot, click on "File", then on "Save as".
6. After you saved the screenshot on your computer, you can send it to us using the Live Chat.